Rabu, 18 Mei 2011

MY LOVELY FAMILY



            I feel so luckily in my life because I have a family who care and love me. They are always beside me in every conditions and situations. When I am sad and when I am down, they give me support not to give up and when I am happy we laugh together because my happiness is their happiness and their happiness is my happiness.
            I love my parents so much especially my mother. She is a great mother for me. She teaches me everything. For examples: how to cook, wash, and iron. Beside that, she is like my friend. I can share with her about my daily activities but, about someone special I never tell her because her principle is ambition more important than love.
            My father is my leader. I mean he is everything for me. He can make my spirit up although he can do it with teasing allusion and sometimes we often debate about anything that we think it is a problem but the end we improve it and laugh together. He is same like my mother, his principle is ambition more important than love, so I never tell him about my boyfriend.
            My brother is so friendly. He is so welcome when I talk about my boyfriend. He does not warn me to have a boyfriend but he always reminds me not to love someone very much because it will be hurting. He often gives me some jokes and it makes us to be closer like a best friend. When we were in senior high school, we went home together by motorcycle.
            The last people that I love are my little brother and my sister. They are so funny. We often laugh together. I love them so much. I feel so lucky to have a great family like them.

7 komentar:

  1. "we think it is a problem but" = we think it is a problem, but

    BalasHapus
  2. Family is always like that, always give us spirit and motivation. Similar to you, I love my family so much.
    Keep writing Ndah :)

    BalasHapus
  3. that is right, ndah. Our family is always beside us when we happy or sad. So, do not ever make them disappointed with you. Always do your best for them. Hope God will give all the best for our family :)

    BalasHapus
  4. I feel so luckily in my life = I feel so lucky in my life

    BalasHapus
  5. be careful with punctuation *comma.
    ==> He is same like my mother, his principle is ambition more important than love, so I never tell him about my boyfriend. put full stop after love, not comma.
    put some photos in your essay..
    keep writing :)

    BalasHapus
  6. ndahh.....your mother photos?? Is she beautiful?? hehe... I think, it still in your hometown, right? hmmm......go ahead ndah.^^

    BalasHapus