Rabu, 18 Mei 2011

All About Me



            Sri Indah Rahmiati is my complete name. Everyone calls me “Indah” but when I was child, people were calling me “Sri” and I hate it. I was born and grown in Padangsidimpuan, North Sumatera. I am the second child in my family. I have two brothers and one sister. My zodiac is Capricorn because I was born on December 28th, 1992. It is 3 days before New Year.


            When I was four years old, I was a kindergarten at TK KARTINI. I was happy because I had many friends there but sometimes I felt so lonely because my parents were busy. They spent their time to work, work, and work. When I went home from my school, they were not at home. I was alone but when the night was coming, my father had time especially to teach me. He taught me how to write numbers, and alphabet. I was so happy because at my school I felt uncomfortable for studying there.
 
            When I was in elementary school, I had an achievement in my class. I wanted to prove to my parents that I could make them proud of me and I had to get it because it was one of the ways to make them for caring me. When I was at junior high school, I got a problem with my marks and it made my parents felt disappointed. I was frustration and no one care me. When I was at senior high school, I got it again. I was so happy.

            I like music because my principle is no life without music. My friends have a band. The name of their band is “Vand Taygon’. My friends said that my voice is so good, so they asked me to join with them. I was a vocalist in my band. I enjoyed with it because I could be free to express and I felt it was the real of my self and my heart but suddenly my parents warned me not to continue my hobby because it was disturb my study and finally I stopped it,  although I was so difficult to leave it.


            I am one of people who is so flexible, easy going, and friendly. I am difficult to angry with someone but when I think it is disturbing my life, it will be a big problem. One of my secrets is, I have a big emotion but I am a lovely person. The most important for my life are my family and my friends. I can not life without them.

6 komentar:

  1. "when I was child" = when I was a child

    BalasHapus
  2. About yourself, I think you are good person. But i really don't like your bad habit. It can make me to be emotional.
    But I love you as my friend, :)

    BalasHapus
  3. check your grammar,baby..........

    and please be your self forever.......

    hahahahaha

    BalasHapus
  4. When I went home from my school = when I back from my school

    BalasHapus
  5. i agree with your last sentences.

    BalasHapus
  6. why you don't continue your blog. i fell comfortable to read it? :)

    BalasHapus